The historic town of Andratx enchants with its ancient, narrow streets and impresses with its Mallorcan authenticity. Located in the Tramuntana mountains, the town is worth a visit in both high and low season. Stroll through the winding streets in the city center or take a trip to the surrounding area. Visit the lively weekly market where you can buy oranges, grapes, olives and almonds from the region. Within a 30-minute drive you will find numerous excursion options, e.g. the elegant fishing port of Port d’Andratx with its exclusive shops and restaurants, Cap de Mar – one of the most beautiful beaches in Mallorca, cultural highlights such as the art gallery or the pretty mountain village of Es Capdellá. Finca Cabrita is the ideal starting point to explore the southwest of the island.
The southwest of Mallorca is characterized by a varied landscape, with peaceful bays, breathtaking valleys and mountains and a variety of hiking trails for beginners and professionals as well as lively and picturesque resorts. Families and nature lovers can spend the perfect holiday here all year round.
• Centro Cultural Andratx – Contemporary Art Gallery
• Castell de Son Mas
• Trappist Ruins – La Trappa Monastery
• Port d’Andratx – lively fishing port with designer shops and exclusive restaurants
• Boat excursion to Dragonera Island
• Calvià, a historic town at the foot of the Tramuntana mountains
• St. Elm, small coastal village known for its fish restaurants